About

My photo
PackRatStudios is a studio that specializes in Developing, Building and Painting Action Figures. A one stop shop for action figure needs! Now accepting commisions (Contact:packratstudios(at)gmail.com)

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Some Older Customs:

Going through my hard drive I found some figures I did a while back.  I must not have been blogging my stuff as much back then, because I cannot find most of these in my history.. So, I thought I would throw up some pics, scroll through and check em out.

 Predator Inspired Mandolorian


 Female Bounty Hunters



Crazy Ass Assassin Droid 



 R2 War Bot  - In the style of Ashlie Wood's World War Robot



 Ancient Sith










Sith Necromancer / Warlock






 Republic Commando Heavy Gunner


 Heavy Gunner Destroyer Droid



 SteamPunk Darth Vader


 My first version of a WW2 Boba Fett




 Night Jump Trooper



 Flame Galactic Marine



And the Best for last, These days everybody thinks Zombies are cool.  Taking your favorite character and turning em into a zombie!  I was cutting edge back int the day, taking Gi Joes and making em FAT!   Here is my Too much joe Joe, or Let Himself Go Joe, yeah I think I will go with the later...   He came with a fat tummy, coffee pot, coffee cup, box of donuts and a donut! 


1 comment: