About

My photo
PackRatStudios is a studio that specializes in Developing, Building and Painting Action Figures. A one stop shop for action figure needs! Now accepting commisions (Contact:packratstudios(at)gmail.com)

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Showing Some Scale (WIP)

These pics are somewhat older...but they give you some scale on the figure. 

For scale, you can see a Marvel Universe Iron Man (3.75 inches) figure standing next to this beast. 

A while back, I decided that the arms were too long, so reluctantly I cut out about an inch and a half to two inches from the bicep area.  I am pleased with the results:


As of late, I have been working on :skinning the legs.  He is a pic of early in the process, and as you can see it is important to have clamps nearby:



As always, more to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment