About

My photo
PackRatStudios is a studio that specializes in Developing, Building and Painting Action Figures. A one stop shop for action figure needs! Now accepting commisions (Contact:packratstudios(at)gmail.com)

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Concept Art RoboCop

If you like these, check out my other work on FaceBook (like me using the link on the right)

This figure is heavily based on Jason Hazelroth's redesign of robocop I found at his Blog.  Here is a link to his blog jasianinvasion (click to view his blog)  To see his RoboCop Art I have attached more below, please scroll to view









1 comment:

  1. Great Stuff! looks like you had a lot of fun creating your RoboCop line. You have a really great attention to detail and I like how much thought goes into things like joints on your ED-209. Glad my work is able to inspire you.

    ReplyDelete